700c, 27-Inch & 650c
An all-conditions road tire designed for training or race-day events. The Rubino Pro utilizes Vittoria's proprietary Graphene structure to offer a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling traits. - 150 TPI nylon casing - Graphene rubber compounds
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
$17.99 - $18.00
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
$59.00 - $84.00
Gravel without limits. Created for off-road use. The aggressive tread design impresses with its compact “tape knobs” in the middle of the tread and provides full grip and unrivaled traction. The strong outer blocks provide the rider with safety at all times when cornering. The G-One Ultrabite's off-road performance is noticeably enhanced by the stable construction and progressive technology. The tire is completed with the versatile Addix Speedgrip compound. The G-One Ultrabite is perfectly suited for use on gravel roads, forest tracks and trails, even in challenging conditions. - The “Ultrabite” offers remarkable performance as a front tire in combination with G-One Bite or G-One Allround on the rear wheel
$20.00 - $35.00
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$21.00 - $25.30
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$57.00 - $63.00
- Smart DualGuard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
- Smart Dual Guard Protection - Addix-E Compound - ECE-R75 certification makes the tires ready for E-Bikes of all classes
$55.00 - $59.99 $58.20 - $59.99 Up to 8% Off
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
- The new X-One Speed completes the One Cyclo-X series. - A real Speed-Miracle. The flat round knobs are supported by novel “Multi-Rip”-Blocks for good traction on dry tracks. - Vertical side knobs give stability when cornering.
$69.90 - $79.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$49.99 - $59.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$59.99 - $69.99 $59.99 - $79.99 Up to 13% Off
The strongest version of GravelKing now has even better puncture resistance, with the use of ProTite Shield Plus for withstanding tough conditions. Developed with ZSG compound to enhance durability and wear resistance. Lightweight, ultra-thin 'Ax-Alpha Cord' has been used to make it even lighter in weight. - Ideal for gravel and dirt, rough and smooth pavement - Folding (Aramid) Bead with ProTite Shield Plus Protection
$69.99 - $74.99
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer's proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer's ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$45.99 - $53.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
$45.00 - $66.00
Our most durable road offering - Diamond knurled slick design - MaxxShield for maximum puncture resistance - Training tire Our most popular training tire, providing excellent traction, durability, and plenty of road miles in any condition. Maxx Shield helps provide a tire that Re-Fuses to puncture.
Swap the 700c wheels of your hybrid/city bike for a tire that’s ideally suited for urban commutes - and bonus occasional forays off the beaten path. Boasting a fast-rolling center and deep sipes to recoup traction in wet weather, the Daily Driver is an integral part of your self-powered personnel transport strategy. - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
$24.95 - $34.95
Kenda Koncept is a strong, durable, lightweight tire with an excellent value for recreational riders. A file type tread pattern provides low rolling resistance and tight cornering in all road conditions. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding. IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and low rolling resistance. Additionally, the 120tpi casing promises a silky ride performance. - The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding - IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and lower rolling resistance - The 120 tpi casing promises a silky ride performance
- Easy Ride Tubeless (ERT) is an easy solution for sport-level riders who are seeking the advantages of tubeless without the expensive upgrade or mess - A special integrated liner creates an air chamber that accepts tire sealant to seal punctures without the need to change a tube - EasyRide Tubeless design allows for lower air pressure to enhance comfort and reduce the risk of punctures - Supple, high-TPI casing for better performance and control - All-Terrain, smooth-rolling tread design for traction on a wide range of surfaces - Tread compound optimized for 50% pavement and 50% dirt roads - EasyRide Tubeless casing design - Light, durable casing for improved compliance
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
$14.00 - $19.00
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS in your quiver. This tire is even more aggressive than the mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 456 grams Type: - Tubeless Ready Product Features: - Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction. - Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims. - Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - Can be used tubeless or with a tube.
This slender trekking tire has no fear of loose or slippery surfaces. Its profile design is inspired by mountain bike tire design, though it retains good rolling properties and reliable puncture protection thanks to the Puncture ProTection rubber belt. The durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
Page 1 of 11 Next page