- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
$90.00 - $95.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
Thomson's Elite X2 Road Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X2 combines exceptional strength with light weight for a stiff stem and total control on all your rides. It has a two-bolt clamp design that's just as strong as four-bolt designs thanks to Thomson's interlocking interface and it also cuts down on the weight. Plus, the stem's low 36mm stack height gives you more options for customizing your position. And, thanks to their reversible graphics, your X2 looks great whether you run a positive or negative rise.
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
You really can have it all; Ritchey's WCS C-220 stem features revolutionary stiffness and classically inspired good looks, but it’s quick and easy to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. The C-220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body ‘embraces’ the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality chromoly steel bolts are used throughout. - Material: 3d forged 2014 alloy body - 4 x 4mm coated CrMo steel forward-facing faceplate bolts - 2 x 4mm coated CrMo steel offset steer tube clamp bolts - 5Nm torque max on all hardware - Compatible with all 31.8 bars - Press-fit clamp design installs and removes like a standard stem - Angle: 84/6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Silver Finish - 121g (110mm)
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
The updated SL-K stem is lighter than ever – just 141g for the 100mm length. Using high-strength 2014-aluminium and sophisticated forging and machining, FSA finely controls the amount of material used to cut weight. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL-2014 - Carbon fiber faceplate - Chromoly hardware
At just 113g for a 100mm extension, the Energy stem represents cutting-edge aluminum construction. The shape is 3D forged from 2014-aluminum for great strength, with the final refinements carried out by CNC machining. Chromoly bolts complete the package.
For 56 years, 3T products have offered a combination of Italian elegance and performance. The Apto once again combines both with a beautiful shape and a lightweight, stiff and strong structure. The reversed bolts clean up the faceplate, while their wide spacing increases the connection to the handlebars. Its double steerer bolts securely hold the stem in place.
- Micro Grain Refined (MGR) alloy - 5mm headset spacer included - 2D forged MGR alloy - CNC weight optimized - Shotpeen anodized - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp - Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy,CNC Weight Optimized - Length (mm) : 35 / 50 - Rise : 0 Degree - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): 150 (35mm) / 180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Unique style, modern geometry, and rock solid construction, without the heavy price tag - Suitable for all disciplines: Freeride, All Mountain, Enduro - Chamfered bar-clamps to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Ideal for shorter riders to improve the setup of their cockpit. - Length (mm): 40 - Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±170 - Finish: Shot peen anodized, laser logos
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
Zipp's Service Course SL-OS Stem provides lightweight strength and versatility to help you achieve the perfect riding position. At only 140 grams, the Service Course keeps your rig light while maintaining toughness for the long haul. Change the angle of the stem quickly and easily with the included shim that lets you tailor your comfort even more. And, the Service Course works with both 1 1/8-inch steerers and 1 1/4-inch. • Included shims allow the stem's rise to be adjusted to 4°, 6°, or 8° angles.
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Pro caliber features at a real-world racer price. This 3D net forged 6061 aluminum stem offers +/- 30 degrees of stem angle for riders wanting a more comfortable fit. The angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes. - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/-30 degree - Steerer Height: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8” - Faceplate Width: 40mm - BB black finish - 170g (110mm)
$60.99 - $75.99
Named after the multi-headed serpent from Greek mythology, the WeThePeople Hydra stem really is a beast of many heads. It's available in two rise and two clamping options, and utilizes shark tooth clamping inside the stem body to provide a vise-like grip. The hydra is one stem that won't let your bars slip any time soon. The hydra is one of the first stems on the market to be available in the 25.4mm oversize clamp option. Pair it up with any of our 25.4mm handlebars to have a truly indestructible front-end setup.
Page 1 of 5 Next page